As I am aiming for programming, web development, network engineering or software development to be my future career, I have listed here the relevant skills I have gained (by mainly self study and courses) that I think would be useful for people like yourself.
- Advanced knowledge of the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems – both server side and client side.
- Experience of giving technical support of desktop and mobile based devices.
- Advancing knowledge of programming in the Python language.
- Experience of development in VB.net.
- Limited experience of CSS manipulation and HTML5 design (I prefer using a CMS to manage web content.)
- Confident with Microsoft products including server administration, exchange and ADDS.
- In the process of teaching myself Swift.
I hope that gives you a clear understanding of my skills; however if there is still something you wish to clarify, please get in touch and ask.